Commencing Friday 3th March from 7.00pm, OULTC is back with its popular annual Alumni dinner. We are excited to welcome you to the All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club, Wimbledon for a fantastic opportunity to reconnect with old friends, meet other members from the club across different years, and hear exciting updates about the club.
The evening will commence with a drinks reception to be followed by a delicious three-course meal with wine, as well as speeches over coffee. Should you prefer to purchase additional drinks, this will be available at the bar; bear in mind that this will be cashless. We ask that the premises be vacated by midnight.
See below for the menu for the evening. Should you be driving to the venue, please let us know your car registration details upon ordering.
A limited number of discounted tickets for our alumni under 35 are available. If you fall into this category and tickets are still available, please select the "U-35" category on the right and the discount will be applied automatically.
Should you have any questions, please contact the alumni officer (Inda) at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in AELTC!
Orders close on Friday, February 17th.
Note that the checkout will mention pickup at Blue Blood Oxford. Please ignore this - your purchase will automatically add you to the guest list.
- Severn and Wye Smoked Salmon with citrus crème fraiche, cured fennel, Granny smith apple, dill and rye crisp
- (VE) Black and White Quinoa with plant-based feta, pomegranate, toasted dukkah, butternut cream
- Roasted Corn-Fed Chicken Breast with pomme Anna, baby carrot, sauteed hispi cabbage and thyme jus
- (VE) Cumin-roasted Butternut Squash with Fragrant couscous, caramelised onion puree, Roscoff onion and lemon oil
- (V) Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta with rhubarb gel, custard cream and rhubarb sorbet
top of page
bottom of page